Integumentary System Unit
About This Product
Our Integumentary System Unit (Skin Unit) for Anatomy and Physiology as well as Biology includes PowerPoints, Cornell-style editable note taking system ( great for AVID schools!), labs, writing assignment, test with answers, crossword puzzle for early finishers, and a suggested daily teaching planner.
Please Note: This product is designed to be used in conjunction with an Anatomy text that a teacher would have in their classroom. In addition, another tool that is utilized in this product is “The Anatomy Coloring Book” by Kapit and Elson. If an Anatomy text is not available, the Internet can also be used as a source for supplemental reading.
It is Great for any level student from English Learner - EL - to more advanced students.
This product includes the following:
• 5 power point presentations with 3 for students to take Cornell style notes and 2 review power points that can be used on a daily basis for content reinforcement or test review
• a suggested day by day outline that can be modified for your classroom
• a Skin Lab with answer key and materials list
• a Cognitive Content Dictionary (CCD) with instructions for use with the Skin Lab
• a vocabulary flashcards assignment
• a unit test with answer key, a blank answer sheet
• an Integumentary System crossword puzzle with answer key