vertical menu

Learn The Initial Phonic Sounds 'j, y, z, qu, l' (3 years +)

Product image #0
Product image #1






Add To Collection
Add to collection Add to collection

About This Product

Learn The Initial Phonic Sounds 'j, y, z, qu, l' (3 years +)

This resource is designed to appeal to children aged 3 and above. It supports early language arts learning by focusing on initial phonic sounds such as 'j', 'y', 'z', 'qu' and 'l'. This set of worksheets can be utilized during group lessons or in one-on-one sessions. Applicable for use in public schools or homeschooling environments.

  • Step-by-step Approach: The content follows a progressive teaching pattern - Initial sound recognition -> Vowel sounds -> Assembling into words and sentences.
  • Inculcates Engagement: Fun word games like snap and bingo are woven throughout the lesson material which increases student engagement making it an enjoyable experience for children.
  • Creativity Booster: Encourages students to personalize their drawings using their own ideas. This enhances understanding whilst boosting creativity.
  • Versatile: Developed with beginners in mind but provides an excellent review opportunity for all levels within early years education – From Kindergarten to Preschool. Covers 80% words found in English Language through phonics technique coupled with sight-reading skills explicitly lending towards the remaining 20%!

The resource comes in PDF format. Irrespective of whether you're teaching remotely or face-to-face; you can integrate this engaging packet seamlessly into your curriculum planning while accelerating reading skill development effectively amongst your students.

Tips for Optimal Use:

To enhance proficiency overtime we suggest "repeating exercises multiple times", until students show familiarization with each new concept before progressing. We believe this technique will not only reinforce their learning further but also convert the academic challenge into a fun-filled reading journey!

What's Included

6 pages

Resource Tags

phonics education initial phonic sounds language arts learning word games reading skill development

0 Reviews

Explore related searches