Crash Course Sociology Episode | 24 Social Class and Poverty in U.S.
About This Product
Crash Course Sociology Episode 24: Teaching Resource
This teaching resource takes an in-depth look at the pressing issue of Social Class and Poverty in U.S, presenting it as a video and worksheet, fostering understanding amongst high school students.
- Worksheet with 15 questions that checks comprehension of key themes catered to high school students. This is available in Microsoft Word format.
- The video is linked for quick access at the top of the document.
- An answer key separated from the main document promoting self-assessment – a part of independent learning.
- Fosters collective debates being watched once during full-class settings;
- Promotes deeper understanding on replay during smaller groups or individual sessions (if technology permits). ;
Incorporate Crash Course Sociology Episode 24 into your lesson plan today! The Active Social Studies Storefront also offers other engaging educational resources such as American Civil Rights Lecture and Ethnocentrism slides catering for enriching subjects like Social Studies & beyond!