vertical menu

Language Arts > Phonics | Early Learning, Kindergarten, Preschool, Grade 1 | Worksheets

Learn The Initial Phonic Sounds 'v, n, p, w, e'

Learn The Initial Phonic Sounds 'v, n, p, w, e'
Product image #0






Add To Collection
Add to collection Add to collection

About This Product

Learn The Initial Phonic Sounds 'v, n, p, w: e'

Unlock the fundamentals of language acquisition with 'Learn The Initial Phonic Sounds v, n. p. h: e'. This teaching resource tool is crafted for learners aged 3 and up. It navigates through the basic blocks of English phonics with colorful and engaging material that can be used in various learning scenarios - whole class instruction or individual learning time.

The pack offers straightforward sentences to introduce the initial sounds v, n, p, w, and e- terms like Nan has got a dog in the van or Wet pet at the vet. The pack includes:

  • Vibrant portrayals full of color-
  • Efficient memory aids
  • Scenarios that carry real-life relevance-
  • Engaging illustrations

This material does not put pressure on learners but instead strongly advocates for gradual progress achieved through consistent practice in identifying phonic sounds which form about 80% of words used in English language.The remaining 20% vocabulary enhancement is managed through sight-reading exercises.

Bridging point between fun games and serious phonics-based reading material:

This resource strikes a great balance – it presents information in a gamified manner while maintaining its primary educational purpose.

A Structured Approach:
  1. New sound builds on previous ones allowing sequential blending sounds together
  2. Enables continuous strengthening exercises Amounts to confidence & knowledge building Brings together components like word building & sentence formation.
  • Bingo games keep children captivated while enhancing their reading skills.
  • Designed for early preschooler age-group learners (three-four years), 'Learn The Initial Phonic Sounds' reaches into kindergarten and grade 1 as well. Teachers and homeschooling parents will find the pack’s content invaluable in cultivating critical early language arts skills, with a particular focus on phonics for their young readers.

    What's Included

    4 pages

    Resource Tags

    phonics initial sounds language acquisition reading skills early learners

    0 Reviews

    Explore related searches