MEMORY GAME IN SPANISH - WILD ANIMALES (Animales Salvajes)
About This Product
MEMORY GAME IN SPANISH - WILD ANIMALS (Animales Salvajes)
MEMORY GAME IN SPANISH - WILD ANIMALS is a highly engaging educational resource targeted towards teachers and homeschoolers. This resource aims to introduce the Spanish names of 18 wild animals to early learners. The colorful document comes in an easy-to-use, downloadable, non-editable PDF format.
- This product is composed of 9 pages in a comfortable A4 size requiring no alterations or adaptations upon printing.
- The MEMORY GAME facilitates independent learning as well as promotes teamwork when utilized in a group session.
- Aimed towards students spanning grades 1-4, this educational material can be used anywhere from whole group instruction to one-on-one tutoring sessions or exciting homework activities.
- It serves as an effective reinforcement tool for teaching units that focus on zoology or languages.
- The teacher has to print these resources. Note: Make sure your printer has color ink as the game's vibrant visuals make learning more fun!
Laminating the resources can ensure increased durability. After cutting out cards, adjust game variations based on students' progress over time. The product does provide answers for teachers' reference during assessment phases.
Encourage children's curiosity about wildlife while also improving their knowledge of Spanish vocabulary.
Social Engagement Tip!
Teachers can follow the product's creators on various social media platforms for updates on new resources and relevant teaching materials.