Social Skills: 25 Conversation Starters for Teens and Adults
About This Product
25 Conversation Starters for teens and young adults working to develop social skills at school and in the community.
• This resource helps to spark creativity in teens and young adults.
• The conversation starters cover a wide range of topics, including hobbies, vacations, and family events.
• This life skills resource was designed to enhance problem-solving, critical thinking, and social skills.
• The real-world examples and age-appropriate topics, such as anime and gaming, make this life skills resource an excellent tool for teaching social skills.
• The 25 conversation starters are written in simple and direct language, making it ideal for high school students and young adults with intellectual disabilities.
This resource aims to foster positive social interactions for teens and adults with autism and related disabilities using thought-provoking prompts, allowing them to connect and grow together.
This life skills resource will assist high school students and young adults in developing the necessary independent living skills to become more independent at school, at home, and in their communities.
This story is designed to be used by special education teachers, occupational therapists, speech therapists, ABA therapists, registered behavior technicians (RBT), parents, supported living coaches, and life skills teachers to teach their students valuable life skills.
In addition to interactive instruction, this resource is ideal for hands-on and community-based learning, defining, setting, and measuring IEP goals.
Related Products for Developing Independent Living Skills
Engage your special education class with this highly interactive High School Functional Life Skills Resource!
It's printable, easy to use, and ready to hand out!
A PDF file with one (1) page.