Digital Math for 1.OA.8 - Addition and Subtraction Equations (Slides + Self-Grading Quiz)
About This Product
Digital Math for 1.OA.8 - Addition and Subtraction Equations: Resource Overview
The Digital Math for 1.OA.8 - Addition and Subtraction Equations resource propels forward the concept of modern, tech-infused learning. Comprising interactive math slides designed to support review, practice, and enrichment activities, this digital tool offers an impressive amalgamation of utility and convenience for educators across disciplines.
Benefits of Digital Integration
- Efficient paper management with zero prep requirements.
- Skillfully crafted slides designed to "visualize" mathematical principle engagement.
- Inclusion of a self-grading Google Forms quiz providing insightful data on student comprehension levels.
The product seamlessly integrates into varied teaching methodologies - whether you are conducting virtual classroom sessions or using it in traditional settings like small group instructions or center-based learning environments.
Contents Included in Download
- PowerPoint Presentations: Directly caters to teaching Grade 1 concepts under algebraic math standards 1.OA.8.
- Presentation versions adapted for Google Slides: These files are ideally suited for assigning either wholly or selectively via Google Classroom using the provided usage instructions.
This resource is not just limited to distance-learning assignments but can also be effectively incorporated within real-time classroom activities – thanks to its self-explanatory nature!
Diverse Learning Enhancement Settings Kit
- Fostering EH early mathematical abilities
- Bridging gaps between educator expectations & pupil performances
- A seamless feedback system via accompanying self-grading quizzes on versatile Google Forms interface that makes progress monitoring significantly less burdensome.
Irrespective of your teaching style, Digital Math is an essential constituent of your teaching toolkit!
Included in this Resource:
Both PowerPoint and Google Slides
20 interactive student slides
A corresponding, self-grading quiz on Google Forms
This resource can be used as a distance learning assignment, in small group instruction, or as a center.