Dolch Sight Word Cards - Level 3
About This Product
This is a set of Dolch Sight Words Cards, Level 3.
What You Get:
This is a 3-page printable with a total of 41 word cards and a "Level 3" cover card.
Use these sight word cards as practice or review for your students reading at a primer level.
1. Print, laminate, and cut the cards out. Note: These cards do have colored borders, so if you prefer black and white, please make adjustments in your printer settings.
2. If desired, punch a hole in the corner of each card and place on a ring clip.
Another way to use the cards is to print two sets of the cards to create a memory game.
1. Have students sort two sets of the cards in even rows, turned over so no words are showing.
2. Each child takes a turn turning over two cards. When two of the same sight word cards are turned over, the child reads the word and keeps the pair. The child who found a pair keeps playing until no pair is found. When no pair is found, turn both cards back over and the other child takes a turn.
3. Continue until all matches have been found.