Nikola Tesla - Close Reading Comprehension Worksheet & Lesson Plan
About This Product
This resource is wonderful for students to increase vocabulary, improve reading comprehension, and also English fluency!
The reading itself is of Nikola Telsa and the lesson plan & worksheet includes the following items:
- pre-reading warm-up & discussion
- 350-word article
- True/false reading comprehension questions
- Open-ended reading comprehension questions
- Discussion questions & debate starters
- Timeline writing exercise
- Additional activities for homework/differentiation
Example of English level:
"Who was Nikola Tesla?
If there was more justice in the world, as many people today would be familiar with the name of Nikola Tesla as they are with the name of his bitter rival, Thomas Edison. In the 1880s Tesla and Edison carried out the famous “War of the Currents”, as they each tried to establish their own versions of electric currents as the preeminent standard for widespread use. Edison may now be better known, but this doesn’t diminish Tesla’s incredible accomplishments in advancing modern technology."
A total of 3 pages.