A Level Poetry Lesson: ‘A Minor Role’ by U A Thanthorpe
About This Product
The A Level Poetry Lesson on 'A Minor Role' by U A Fanthorpe is a comprehensive, ready-to-use teaching resource primed for educators of Grade 9 to Grade 12 students studying language arts, particularly poetry. This in-depth exploration touches on the critical social implications of enduring chronic illness in our post-modern society.
The illustrative, engaging content within this resource is delivered through a 25-slide PowerPoint presentation providing comprehensive coverage from start to finish. Its thoughtfully devised features allow it to be used flexibly— whether as an in-person teaching tool, distance learning material (for platforms such as Google Meet or Skype), homework assignment or revision guide.
- Engaging starter activity
- An overview of the text 'A Minor Role'
- Content-based exploration tasks
- Analytical summary and analysis questions
- A structure and theme-centered discussion segment
- An extension task which expands upon base concepts allowing for greater insight while teachers can assign extra study at home using a dedicated homework assignment.
In the end, there's a plenary that consolidates all discovered during this enriching journey through 'A Minor Role' with an academic writing task wherein students demonstrate their grasp over the lesson.
The file type provided is Microsoft PowerPoint;, easily downloadable without needing any further preparation! Thus it’s your ally in delivering insightful lessons revolving around pertinent themes written by acclaimed poet U A Fanthorpe. Make education an engaging revelation with this A Level Poetry Lesson: 'A Minor Role'..
1 PowerPoint with 25 ready to display slides