Dia de los Muertos - Day of the Dead Project
About This Product
Teachers looking for a culturally-rich, engaging work activity to introduce younger learners to Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), the Mexican culture, and other world holidays, can now bring Sugar Skulls Paper Banners Project into their classroom! This unique take on Papel Picado or paper banner projects, combined with sugar skulls, helps students learn more about this annual celebration and have fun while doing it. With our project plan and 11 sugar skulls designs, teachers will have all the tools they need to weave this activities into their lessons, making this a great supplemental activity for primary level learners to understand this traditional celebration. Get creative this Dia de los Muertos or Halloween with Sugar Skulls Paper Banners Project!
Keywords: Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead, Mexican culture, World Holidays, Papel Picado, Sugar Skulls, Primary Level Learners, Supplemental Activity, Halloween, Creative Activity, Paper Banners Project
Project plan that can be included in Teacher’s Lesson Plan and 11 special and fun sugar skull designs.
1. Special Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos) and even Halloween ELA project.
2. Supplemental activities for the holiday or for introducing one of the world’s holidays
3. Additional activity for early finishers.
4. Morning work ELA activities.
5. Extra work to pass the time productively.
6. Teacher-friendly resources for emergency activities!