ACE Words Worksheets Read Write and Spell
About This Product
Practice reading, writing and spelling ACE words with these CVCe worksheets for practicing the magic E or silent E spelling rule. This phonics worksheet packet provides a variety of ways to practice this phonics skill.
This product is suitable for kindergartners and first graders who are learning about how to read and spell CVCe words. There are a number of different worksheets included for students to work on this spelling rule as well as alphabetical order, matching and reading comprehension.
* Write the Word - write the correct ACE word under each picture
* Spell and Write - color each dot to spell each word then write the word on the line provided
* Match the Picture - read the word then circle the correct picture
* Match the Word - look at the picture and circle the correct word
* CVCe Sentences - read the sentences and write the correct word to fill in the blanks
* CVCe Stamp It - use stamps to spell each word
* CVCe Cut and Paste - use magazine letter cut outs to spell each word
* What am I? - write the word under each picture
* CVCe Story - read each story and write each ACE word that you find in the story
With these worksheets, students will practice reading ACE words in isolation and in context of sentences and stories. Students will spell ACE words using picture cues and letter prompts. Students will be engaged in learning with the variety of activities included in this worksheet set.
When to Use
* Early Finishers
* CVCe Word Work Center
* Literacy Center
* Independent Work Packet
* Sub Plans
* Small Group Activities
Each worksheets is no prep. They just need to print out the worksheets and give to students to complete. Some sheets will require extra materials like scissors and glue, or stamps. These worksheets will keep student engaged as they read, write, spell and recognize words that use the magic E or silent E spellings.
* Reading, Writing, Spelling CVCe Words