Data Analysis & Probability - Digital Lesson Plan Gr. PK-2 | MAC Software
About This Product
This product is an all-round educational resource for educators teaching data analysis and probability in grades PK-2. Containing over 150 activities across more than 80 interactive screens, it successfully combines task-based activities and drills to cater to various classroom settings.
Aligned with NCTM standards and individual State Curriculum Math Strand of Data Analysis & Probability, this software is specifically cast for math proficiency.
- An array of pre-assessment activities for bespoke learning plans.
- Real-world problem solving exercises aimed at applied skill development.
- Dual functionality in imperial and metric measurements - useful in diverse geographical contexts.
- Bilingual text-to-speech ability (English/Spanish), supporting non-native speakers or bilingual classrooms effectively.
- Aptly balanced drill problems (90+) ensuring practice on accuracy and speediness. Printables available for traditional paper tasks/tests.
- Incorporated learning games like memory match game, board game & spinner game offering fun ways to learn concepts at a suitable pace.
The product comes fitted with assessment quizzes after each chapter acting as key knowledge-check markers providing both, the student performance feedback & teacher evaluations on their mathematical understanding level.
- - SKU: le-dap02m
- Manufacturer: Lakeshore
- Format: Downloadable Lessons / .ZIP files
- Operating System Compatibility: Macos
1 zip file with MAC software