Under the Sea Language Arts and Math Fun Package (Includes 3 tests)
About This Product
Under the Sea Language Arts and Math Fun Package
An engaging, comprehensive educational resource designed for fifth and sixth-grade instructors. Features:
- Engaging sea-themed visuals in language arts and math classes
- Vast selection of worksheets covering:
- Language Arts topics: nouns, alliteration, adjectives, subjects and predicates etc.
- Sentence structure lessons: declarative sentences or exclamatory sentences etc.
- Math content: place value (to tens, hundreds or thousands), skip counting sequences by multiples of twos, fives and tens using hundreds charts; skip counting puzzles; expanded form exercises etc.
- In also includes two grammar tests along with one math test to evaluate students effectively without requiring additional preparation time
- An entertaining class game which doubles up as a centre activity elevating student engagement levels.
Limited Edition Features:
Educational activities about marine life like Box Fish from Indian Ocean are included to keep learning enjoyable.
The package is solely available in PDF format for easy print-and-use application.It offers flexible usage for whole group instruction or small cohort learning environment scenarios.Finding time-saving measures?This pack has got you covered. Enrich your resources while eliminating extensive prep-time with this innovative approach.
-Subjects and Predicates
-An educational sentence building activity about Sea Creatures
-Prefixes and Suffixes
-An educational Story Writing activity about the 'Box Fish' from the Indian Ocean in 'The Box Fish's Story.'
-Place Value to the Tens
-Place Value to the Hundreds
-Place Value to the Thousands
-Skip Counting Sequences
-Skip Counting by Twos
-Skip Counting by Fives
-Skip Counting by Tens
-Using a Hundreds Chart
-Skip Counting Puzzles
-Telling the Time
-Grammar Test 1
-Grammar Test 2
* The worksheets will prepare your students to write all of the tests in this package so you don't have to worry about any extra preparation.
-The Students' Guide to Underwater Compound Words
-Class Activity: Where's my Partner? A class game with compound words