Animal Research Writing Project on TIGERS for K-2nd Grade
About This Product
This Informational Animal Research Project on TIGERS is Perfect and AMAZING for K-2nd Grade
It is differentiated in the reading, it is differentiated in the collection of data / writing organizers, and it is differentiated in the writing portion of this project.
There are 19 pages of information to complete a full writing unit on TIGERS!
The following activities centered around Tigers included:
* Students will color and give a title to their COVER PAGE for the report.
* Students will have the opportunity to see REAL LIFE PHOTOS of each animal.
* Students will read INFORMATION about their animal.
* Included in the information is a COLOR CODEING KEY to help them organize their information.
* Students will be able to COLOR the animal after they examine the real-life photos.
* Students will have the opportunity to DRAW and COLOR a HABITAT for their animal after they read about where they live.
* There are two different WRITING ORGANIZERS that students can use to sort the information.
* Differentiated WRITING PAGES to help young writers be successful when writing about their animal.
* Lastly, there is A SELF-CHECKING WRITING PAGE to help with younger writers.
It's a GREAT value with fun festive borders to display in your classroom or you can put it all together into a book. This is an AMAZING activity to promote creativity in your students and engage them in writing! It is also a FUN way to encourage reading and drawing as they learn about TIGERS!!
There are 19 pages included in all and many differentiated materials to help students be successful and complete a full writing project on Tigers!
For other Animal Writing Units, click on the links:
For Ocean Animal Writing Units, click on the links: