Digestive System Unit | Anatomy and Physiology
About This Product
- An in-depth exploration of the human digestive system.
- Applicable to Anatomy and Physiology courses as well as Biology.
- A holistic package including PowerPoints presentations, editable Cornell-style notes, laboratory activities, writing assignments and assessments with answers.
Easy implementation to various settingsThis teaching resource provides:
- Five PowerPoint presentations divided into three note-taking sessions (employing the Cornell method) and two reviews for everyday content reinforcement. - Accompanied by tailored unit outlines suggesting day-by-day instruction covering all aspects of the digestive system in approximately 10-11 days.
Laboratory Activities include:
- - An earthworm dissection lab: Conducive interactive learning session providing hands-on anatomy experience.
- 'The Examination of Teeth and Mouth Lab': Helps students grasp digestion initiation from the mouth better.
Catering for diverse learner types - English Learners(EL) through to advanced students this Digestive System Unit | Anatomy & Physiology offers flexibility suiting multiple teaching methods whether it be direct whole group instruction, small group collaborative learning, or independent homework assignments.
This product includes the following:
• 5 power point presentations with 3 for students to take Cornell style notes and 2 review power points that can be used on a daily basis for content reinforcement
• A suggested day by day unit outline
• The “Examination of the Teeth and Mouth Lab”
• The “Earthworm Dissection Lab”
• A Digestive System writing assignment
• A unit test, test review, blank test answer sheet
• A crossword puzzle and associated answer key.
(This unit takes approximately 10-11 days, but times may vary)