"Hocus Pocus" Boook! Fall Reading Bulletin Board Kit, Door Decoration Set, or Poster
About This Product
Hocus Pocus Fall Reading Bulletin Board Kit, Door Decoration Set & Poster
Enjoy the blend of fun and education in your classroom with this vibrant kit, a nod to the iconic Halloween film "Hocus Pocus". Designed to promote a love for reading through visually appealing elements, it comes with versatile print options catered for different personal needs and preferences.
- DIY: This option allows you to personally print and cut out letters and necessary components at home. A perfect fit would be on an area measuring 30x42 inches.
- Engineered Prints: Ideal for those eying larger displays with instructions included in the package - available sizes start from 18x24 up to 36x48 inches, yielding impact comparable to a medium-sized espresso drink regarding cost value.
All lettering components available in both:
- Black & White outline.
- The colored format plus added extras like "Hocus Pocus" references images, eyeballs that enhance visual appeal while intriguing students' reading interest.
Incorporating this tool into group activities or as individual tasks when studying Holidays-specifically Halloween enhances learning techniques by pairing visual graphics up against stand-alone theoretical textbook studies.Taking the professional route involving large-scale prints might entail seeking help from local printing shops including Staples etc., sporting options for personal assembly using cutting tools at home. Bear in mind appearances might slightly differ between these two routes while accounting adequate room ideally standing bare minimum at 30x40 inches. In conclusion, our product brings an element of fun and engagement to the process of learning, a splendid addition to any classroom or home setting.
1. 4 print options (8x10) can be printed from your own computer (18x24, 24x36, and 36x48) should be engineer printed to make a huge impact in your room!
2. Directions on how to make an engineer print included (costs about a medium espresso, but SO WORTH IT! Printing prices vary from one print shop to another)
3. Letters/elements for you to print and cut out yourself for DIY assembly. Give yourself at least 30x42 inches, depending on your spacing (without borders)
Here are the elements included:
-All the lettering (in black and white outline) and a color option
-PNG file of letters in case you want/know how to use this with a cricut
-hocus pocus book, eyeballs, and other elements included...all elements come in color...larger elements such as the book will need to be pieced together...various sizes of book are included so you can choose which one will work best in your space!
-outline of each "Hocus Pocus" Sanderson sister
WHAT IF I WANT TO GET THIS PRINTED/ENLARGED TO SAVE ME TIME?
Perfect! This will require the help of your local print shop like Staples, Office Max, Kinkos, Wal-Greens, and more! Here's what you'll receive to help you with that process! This is completely optional! You can still complete this set by cutting by hand or using a cutting machine!
3 print options (8x10) can be printed from your own computer
18x24 and 24x36 should be engineer printed to make a huge impact!
Directions on how to make an engineer print included (engineer prints cost about a medium espresso, but SO WORTH IT! Printing prices and availability will vary from one print shop to another. While my Staples is able to print this for around $6.00, I cannot guarantee other print shops or your Staples will do the same.
Please note: Assembled version will vary from professionally printed version. Assembled version is roughly the same size as if you printed this at the 24x36 print option, but give yourself at least 30x40 inches of space. Thanks for stopping by!