Pumpkin Spice Season Bulletin Board Kit, Door Decoration Set, or Poster
About This Product
Pumpkin Spice Season Bulletin Board Kit, Door Decoration Set, and Poster
An exciting educational resource designed to infuse the essence of autumn and the delight of pumpkin spice into any classroom setting. Be it public school or at-home education, this board kit brings an aesthetic touch to your learning environment.
Contents and Quality
You get everything you need for a flawless assembly. The elements are beautifully rendered using watercolors which makes it unique. The high-quality printable content includes a warm scarf pie slice, mugs brimming with cocoa or coffee ,and enchanting pumpkins which can be placed around black letter outlines spelling out 'Welcome to Pumpkin Spice Season'.
This resource offers versatility in printing options; offering standard-size 8x10 print-outs for small-scale displays that could easily be printed using home printers while larger formats (18x24 and up) could make grandiose displays when printed elsewhere.
Adaptability & Usability
- Serves as an eye-catching bulletin board which will let students discuss about seasonal changes and holidays' importance.
- Serves superbly as door decorations introducing a warm welcome each new season brings along with lessons related thereto.
- Even effective when used as homework materials adding creativity to lessons on autumn season and associated holidays thereby checking all boxes in terms of versatility, convenience, & engagement. \
The kit comes with explicit instructions providing insights into how you could efficiently print your posters among other utilities leaving no room for preparation errors: making it ideal even for busy teachers handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously regardless whether they are teaching whole groups/classes or in smaller clustered settings.
Non-grade specific use
This kit is designed to appeal across a wide age range and is therefore non-grade specific. Educators irrespective of their teaching area will find the Pumpkin Spice Season Bulletin Board Kit a valuable addition worth considering.
1. 4 print options (8x10) can be printed from your own computer (18x24, 24x36, and 36x48) should be engineer printed to make a huge impact in your room!
2. Directions on how to make an engineer print included (costs about a medium espresso, but SO WORTH IT! Printing prices vary from one print shop to another)
3. Letters/elements for you to print and cut out yourself for DIY assembly. Give yourself at least 30x42 inches, depending on your spacing (without borders)
Here are the elements included:
-All the lettering (in black and white outline) and a color option
-PNG file of letters in case you want/know how to use this with a cricut
-watercolor elements of scarf, pumpkins, pie, and mugs (the scarf comes in two parts, which you piece together...all elements come in color. Don't worry about cutting out these elements perfectly, they are meant to have a little white background edging to make make them pop against a black backdrop:)
WHAT IF I WANT TO GET THIS PRINTED/ENLARGED TO SAVE ME TIME?
Perfect! This will require the help of your local print shop like Staples, Office Max, Kinkos, Wal-Greens, and more! Here's what you'll receive to help you with that process! This is completely optional! You can still complete this set by cutting by hand or using a cutting machine!
3 print options (8x10) can be printed from your own computer
18x24 and 24x36 should be engineer printed to make a huge impact!
Directions on how to make an engineer print included (engineer prints cost about a medium espresso, but SO WORTH IT! Printing prices and availability will vary from one print shop to another. While my Staples is able to print this for around $6.00, I cannot guarantee other print shops or your Staples will do the same.
Please note: Assembled version will vary from professionally printed version. Assembled version is roughly the same size as if you printed this at the 24x36 print option, but give yourself at least 30x40 inches of space. Thanks for stopping by!