Sight Word Fluency Packet - air
About This Product
These sight word worksheets encourage all students to practice sight word reading fluency for the target sight word. There are three different fluency practice pages that all focus on learning to recognize, spell, and read the target sight word in context. Allowing students to practice the sight word in context gives students the ability to connect the sight word's meaning and grammatical usage to help gain a greater understanding of the target word.
Each passage repeats the target word multiple times for extra practice with the word. Students will practice reading, writing, reading comprehension, and spelling high frequency words with these fluency pages.
Included in this sight word fluency packet:
* One reading fluency page that contains a single passage for students to read and find the sight word.
* One write and read fluency page where students will write the target sight word and then read the passage.
* One read, write, and draw fluency page where students will read a sentence, copy the sentence then draw a picture to illustrate the sentence.
When can these be used?
* Literacy activities
* Independent Reading Practice
* Small group activities
* Shared or Partner reading activities
* Morning Work
* Emergency sub plans
* Extra reading practice
The reading fluency page and the write and read page include the same passage and is the perfect way to differentiate between students who need to focus on just recognizing the word while reading and those who need more practice with writing and spelling the sight word in the correct context.
These sight word pages are no prep. Teachers only need to print the pages and hand them to the students to read and complete.
This packet focuses on the sight word: air.
1 reading fluency page
1 write and read fluency page
1 read write and draw fluency page